Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Industry signs agreement to supply Hanwa with asphalt

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Industry signs agreement to supply Hanwa with asphalt Empty Industry signs agreement to supply Hanwa with asphalt

Post by Rocky Sun 28 Jul 2019, 3:24 pm

Industry signs agreement to supply Hanwa with asphalt

10:29 - 28/07/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    The Ministry of Industry and Minerals announced on Sunday that it had entered into an initial agreement with Korean company Hanwa for processing various asphalt products.
    "The General Company for Mining Industries of the ministry has entered into an initial agreement to supply Hanwa with various asphalt products after a delegation visited them," said the ministry's media spokesman Abdul Wahid al-Shammari. Joint cooperation".
    Shammari added that "the visit resulted in the conclusion of a preliminary record between the two sides to equip the Korean company with various asphalt products through the construction products factory with high quality specifications in accordance with a formula to be agreed between the parties." Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 5:34 pm