Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy for others: The files of interrogation of ministers are ready and the parliament will determi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy for others: The files of interrogation of ministers are ready and the parliament will determi Empty Deputy for others: The files of interrogation of ministers are ready and the parliament will determi

Post by Rocky Mon 26 Aug 2019, 3:10 am

Deputy for others: The files of interrogation of ministers are ready and the parliament will determine their fate

09:22 - 26/08/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The MP of the Alliance of Sa'ir Mudar Al-Azergawi, Monday, that the files of the interrogation of some ministers are ready for questioning in the parliament during the next legislative term, pointing out that the House of Representatives will be the decisive in determining whether or not to dismiss the ministers without them, according to his conviction to answer them.
    Azzirgawi said in a statement to the information, that "the next legislative chapter will see interrogations of some ministers, especially that some of them have completed the files that will be carried out on the process of interrogation," noting that "no block will not be able to protect any minister affiliated in case the files It contains irrefutable evidence condemning that minister or proving his failure. ”
    He added, "All parties today seek to emerge well by demanding services and accountability for negligence and the elimination of corruption, where it is not unreasonable that the supportive blocs to stand against the process of interrogation."
    The Azzarjawi, that "the files that have been prepared on some ministers will be held hostage to the House of Representatives, where they will be shown whether or not to answer the ministers and the parliament will be the decisive in the dismissal of ministers without them." Finished / 25 N.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 10:56 pm