Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

Abadi coalition: Abdul Mahdi can not be dismissed without consensus on a strong alternative

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi coalition: Abdul Mahdi can not be dismissed without consensus on a strong alternative Empty Abadi coalition: Abdul Mahdi can not be dismissed without consensus on a strong alternative

Post by Rocky Sat 07 Sep 2019, 10:35 am

Abadi coalition: Abdul Mahdi can not be dismissed without consensus on a strong alternative

12:31 - 07/09/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Al-Maaloumeh / Baghdad…
    The [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] led by former Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, on Saturday, continue its opposition work to correct the course of the government and hold the negligent, noting that the dismissal of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] government without consensus on a strong alternative personality will lead to an unprecedented constitutional vacuum.
    The coalition MP Nada Shaker Jawdat said in a statement to the information that " [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] continues to perform its functions within the calendar opposition, but it monitors all events and may act with the rest of the blocs in the event of continued government failure."
    Jawdat added that "talking about the dismissal of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] his government without consensus on an alternative is not possible as it will lead to leave a constitutional and administrative vacuum in the government can not be addressed without consensus on a strong alternative."
    Jawdat explained that "the government has become unable to resolve the major crises of the country where it has not yet identified the internal or external in the story of the bombing of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , as well as the non-crisis of Kirkuk and the Kurdistan region and the budget and other crises borne by the Prime Minister and the ministers concerned." Ended / 25 KD

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Abadi coalition: Abdul Mahdi can not be dismissed without consensus on a strong alternative Empty Re: Abadi coalition: Abdul Mahdi can not be dismissed without consensus on a strong alternative

Post by wciappetta Sat 07 Sep 2019, 11:05 am

Can't you see Abadi nodding as if to say, "Yep I'm your guy"? thumbs

lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Abadi coalition: Abdul Mahdi can not be dismissed without consensus on a strong alternative Empty Re: Abadi coalition: Abdul Mahdi can not be dismissed without consensus on a strong alternative

Post by lonelyintexas Sat 07 Sep 2019, 11:38 am

Things are moving forward. Yippee.
    LIT

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 4:43 pm