Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

State of law: our opportunity for the government is absolute and meet with Maliki and Hakim "Protoco

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

State of law: our opportunity for the government is absolute and meet with Maliki and Hakim "Protoco Empty State of law: our opportunity for the government is absolute and meet with Maliki and Hakim "Protoco

Post by Rocky Wed 25 Sep 2019, 6:23 am

State of law: our opportunity for the government is absolute and meet with Maliki and Hakim "Protocole"

14:19 - 25/09/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    State of Law Coalition, on Wednesday, that the meeting between the President and Mr. Ammar al-Hakim was a protocol to discuss the complexity of the region, pointing out that it is still supportive of the government and given the opportunity, but this opportunity is not absolute.
    A member of the coalition MP Alia Nassif said in a statement to the information, that "the rule of law is still supportive of the government and given the opportunity, but the opportunity is not absolute, but it is to evaluate and wait for what the government promised during the government program."
    Nassif added that "giving the opportunity does not mean silence and wait without follow-up and that our reservations to some of the government's actions contrary to the program because of the government is not shaken because the situation in general does not allow this."
    On the other hand, Nassif described "the meeting of the President of the State of Law Coalition with the head of the wisdom movement, Mr. Ammar al-Hakim as a (protocol), where they were discussed during the meeting of the region's security and geopolitical complexities." Ends / 25 m

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 2:36 am