Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy accuses general managers accused of corruption for leading "big conspiracy"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy accuses general managers accused of corruption for leading "big conspiracy"  Empty Deputy accuses general managers accused of corruption for leading "big conspiracy"

Post by Rocky Tue 01 Oct 2019, 1:22 am

Deputy accuses general managers accused of corruption for leading "big conspiracy" 

08:40 - 01/10/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    A member of the parliamentary working committee, Hussein Said Arab, on Tuesday that many questions are submitted to ministries and departments, but the answers are delayed and some of them shadows in order to hide the files of corruption, accusing the generals accused of corruption led "a big conspiracy."
    Arab said in a statement to the information, that "there is a big conspiracy by the general managers accused of corruption, as the parliamentary working committee when it requests some information from the ministries concerned departments, the response will not come directly, but arrives after hiding the files of corruption on the subject Which the Committee is asking for. ”
    He added, "There is prolonged and shadowing to answer the questions of parliamentary committees, in addition to the ministries and departments concerned to stay away from the answers to know, and therefore there is deliberate in giving vague answers."
    He stressed Arabs, "Parliament despite the difficulties faced in the detection of corruption files, but continues to combat this scourge, and in the coming period will be exposed many of the files for the past years and will be handed over to the Prime Minister and the relevant authorities to hold the guilty." Finished / 25 N.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 9:11 am