Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Integrity

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Integrity Empty Parliamentary Integrity

Post by Rocky Thu 24 Oct 2019, 1:45 am

Parliamentary Integrity

09:01 - 24/10/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / special ..
    The Committee on Parliamentary Integrity, Thursday, continued its accountability of public inspectors who were the cause of corruption and waste of money in the ministries, noting that some inspectors flatter the prime minister and showed themselves oppressed.
    Committee member Alia Nassif said in a statement to Al-Maaloumeh that the parliament suspended the work of the offices of the general inspectors in order to end the smuggling of money, thefts and corruption that occurs by the inspectors in the deals of the ministries. ”.
    "Some of the inspectors flatter the prime minister and the political blocs and have shown themselves to be a victim and not a cause of corruption for 15 years."
    She explained that "the political dealings with the file of inspectors general cause confusion, in addition to all the files of corruption of those offices were acquired immediately after the decision of the House of Representatives to stop the work of the offices of inspectors."
    She stressed that "some of the inspectors reached their completion rates to 7% and therefore must be held accountable for their time and effort not to accomplish any file. After the announcement of the decision to stop the work of those offices in the Official Gazette. Finished 25 N

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 9:59 pm