Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Levy calling for Turkey's expulsion from NATO: Peshmerga have shown incredible courage and suffered

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Levy calling for Turkey's expulsion from NATO: Peshmerga have shown incredible courage and suffered  Empty Levy calling for Turkey's expulsion from NATO: Peshmerga have shown incredible courage and suffered

Post by Rocky Fri 25 Oct 2019, 3:02 am

POSTED ON 2019-10-25 BY SOTALIRAQ

[size=52]Levy calling for Turkey's expulsion from NATO: Peshmerga have shown incredible courage and suffered repeated betrayals[/size]

[size=45]BERNARD HENRY LEVI, a leading French writer and thinker in the British newspaper The Times, has called for Turkey's expulsion from NATO as punishment for President Recep Tayyip Erdogan's actions of forced resettlement of Syrian refugees and ethnic cleansing against Kurds in eastern Syria.
    [size=45]“Rarely can one say about an entire people, without exception, they are wonderful people, but it can be said about the Kurds,” Levy said. They have shown incredible courage in the face of the fighting. They have suffered repeated betrayals, repeated persecution, and successive attempts at genocide. Yet they remain steadfast and do not give up either in the spirit of resistance or in their values. ”[/size]
    [size=45]“I have often said about the English that they are wonderful people. I grew up convinced that RAF and Winston Churchill pilots saved Europe's honor when everyone collapsed. Well, I feel the same about Iraqi peshmerga fighters and YPG fighters. ”[/size]
    [size=45]"They have values, principles and an ideal of Islam. Everyone in the West is seeking a secular Islam that believes in human rights, recognizes and practices strict equality between men and women and protects minorities and a friend of Jews and Christians. Well, it's in front of our eyes. They are Kurds. Because these principles form their cultural foundation and the spiritual and political backbone of the Kurdish people, this makes it unreasonable and horrific to treat them this way. ”[/size]
    [size=45]“Donald Trump's abandonment of the Kurds is an evil act that I cannot find. We used the Kurds and pushed them to the front line, and fought for us, often without us. Once this was done, we abandoned them. It is a morally unjustifiable, intellectually inferior act, ”he said.“ This stigma will not soon disappear from Trump's brow and those who helped him make this decision. If your hands are stained during the war with the blood of your enemies, it is bad, but as my friend Tom Kaplan, one of the founders of Justice for the Kurds, says, it is far worse to stain your hands with the blood of your friends. It is an indelible stain. ”[/size]
    [size=45]“Why did he do that?” Levy asked. Some may say that he did so because of ignorance. Look at his foolish statements that indicate that the Kurds were not in our class in Normandy. Others may argue that the reason for doing so is that it cannot reach any diplomatic solution that is not based on great agreements or is of commercial benefit to it. In fact, the only explanation that seems logical to me is that Trump has a comprehensive agreement with the Russians under which he would give up that region as well as manage and maintain order there. ”[/size]
    [size=45]“Now where are we? We are pushing the Kurds into the arms of the Russians. Trump and Europe sold the Kurds to the Russians. The Kurds - like any people who suffer and have no other choice - have accepted the help they have been given. It is sad for us, the West, to allow an ally considered one of the most reliable allies to be thrown into the arms of our adversaries. Of course, this is sad for the Kurds too. ”[/size]
    [size=45]Levy made a “specific and simple proposal: Turkey should be expelled from NATO. People trying to calm the situation will say: if we do, Turkey will fall into Russia's arms and change its alliance. But this is unconvincing for two reasons. First, Turkey has already shifted its loyalty to Russia. It buys Russian surface-to-air missiles and is a dialogue partner in the Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO), which is controlled by China and Russia, an organization formed as a counterweight to NATO.[/size]
    [size=45]“Second, today we find ourselves in the worst possible position strategically: how can we allow a Turkish ally to play a double game? How can we continue to give Turkey access to intelligence that it may then pass on to the enemy? How can we allow it to simultaneously buy US planes and Russian missile batteries capable of eliminating them? ”[/size]
    [size=45]“Incirlik Air Base also has 50 nuclear warheads. Is it reasonable to have this arsenal on Turkish soil? What if President Recep Tayyip Erdogan manages to control it? We have already seen him, in recent years, limiting the access of American soldiers to the base. Who says he might not use the arsenal as a blackmail tool? The main impact of this disaster on the Middle East is that the promises of the United States - and perhaps the West as a whole - are no longer worth anything in this region. Middle Easterners believe in respecting one's word, being faithful to his friends. From this point of view, the game is over. It will take too long for America to regain its lost credibility. For any other US ally, this must be a major concern. ”[/size]

[size=45]https://www.sotaliraq.com/2019/10/25/%d9%84%d9%8a%d9%81%d9%8a-%d8%af%d8%a7%d8%b9%d9%8a%d8%a7%d9%8b-%d9%84%d8%b7%d8%b1%d8%af-%d8%aa%d8%b1%d9%83%d9%8a%d8%a7-%d9%85%d9%86-%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%86%d8%a7%d8%aa%d9%88-%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%a8%d9%8a%d8%b4/
    [/size][/size]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:20 pm