Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump calls Democrat leader “crazy” and accuses her of changing America's electoral system

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump calls Democrat leader “crazy” and accuses her of changing America's electoral system Empty Trump calls Democrat leader “crazy” and accuses her of changing America's electoral system

Post by Rocky Tue 19 Nov 2019, 6:30 am

Trump calls Democrat leader “crazy” and accuses her of changing America's electoral system

15:20 - 19/11/2019

Trump calls Democrat leader “crazy” and accuses her of changing America's electoral system %D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%A84-696x435
    Information / Continue…
    US President Donald Trump has called House Speaker and Democratic leader Nancy Pelosi "crazy" and said she wants to change the country's electoral system for fear of winning if the decision is left to the US voter.
    Pelosi is leading a campaign against Trump, which she calls "defending democracy," in conjunction with the start of the Trump's removal, which began days ago in Congress.
    "Pelosi says that letting voters decide the fate of Trump is very dangerous," Trump wrote on Twitter on Tuesday.
    "In other words, she thinks I will win in the next election. She doesn't want to leave the opportunity for voters to decide," he said. "She wants to change our electoral system. Wow, she's crazy."
    On Monday, Trump attacked the speaker of the House of Representatives, describing her as a "fossilized leftist ideologue, and that she would not do anything, in the false measures to isolate him."
    The US president likened his attempts to isolate him, led by Pelosi in Congress, to the story of the hunt for witches, which involved hysterical chases of some people for questioning in Europe in the period between the fifteenth and eighteenth century AD, which turned into a political term called Public interrogations against political leaders to weaken them. ”
    The Democrat-led inquiry in the House of Representatives is centered on Trump's July 25 call to determine whether Trump abused US foreign policy to undermine former Vice President Joe Biden and one of his potential rivals in the 2020 election.

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 1:01 am