Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Atafi clarifies the laws that Parliament intends to legislate in the coming sessions

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Atafi clarifies the laws that Parliament intends to legislate in the coming sessions Empty Al-Atafi clarifies the laws that Parliament intends to legislate in the coming sessions

Post by Rocky Fri 22 Nov 2019, 2:59 am

Al-Atafi clarifies the laws that Parliament intends to legislate in the coming sessions

10:33 - 22/11/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / special ..
    Abbas al-Atafi, a member of the Coalition for Change, said on Friday that the parliament will vote in the next few sessions on a wide range of laws.
    Al-Atafi said in a statement to the information, that "there is a strong movement within the House of Representatives to legislate social security and health and retirement laws and the Federal Court and housing and the abolition of slums and the Construction and Service Council."
    He added that "the next sessions will witness the legislation of the important laws aspired by the citizen and achieve the demands of the demonstrators, as most of the laws mentioned were worked on and there is only a vote."
    He pointed out that "the coming period is abundant legal legislation, in conjunction with the demands of the demonstrators and public pressure at the moment, which prompted the parliament and the government to intensify their efforts to proceed with the reform laws." Finished 25 N
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:21 am