Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Atabi: Only 70 deputies oppose passing Article 15 of the electoral law

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Atabi: Only 70 deputies oppose passing Article 15 of the electoral law Empty Al-Atabi: Only 70 deputies oppose passing Article 15 of the electoral law

Post by Rocky Thu 19 Dec 2019, 5:55 am

Al-Atabi: Only 70 deputies oppose passing Article 15 of the electoral law

14:15 - 19/12/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    Star of the Parliamentary Bloc, Sitar Jabbar Al-Atabi, affirmed on Thursday that the number of people who objected to the passage of paragraph 15 of the electoral law is only 70 deputies.
    Al-Atabi said in a statement to "Information", that "the parliament will go on next Monday to complete the vote on the law in the event that the deputies objected to a formula finally or did not reach," noting that "the number of objectors to pass the paragraph 15 is only 70 deputies."
    He added that "some are trying to change the article for political and technical reasons that contradict the will of the parliamentary majority within the House of Representatives," stressing that "the majority of deputies are with multiple constituencies and individual nominations, at a rate of 100%."
    The deputy of the Alliance of Raiders Raad Hussein asserted, in a previous statement to "Information", that the parliament session scheduled for next Monday will witness the passage of the election law in full, indicating that the withdrawal of some deputies came as they objected to passing Article 15 calling for making the province multiple constituencies. Ended / 25h

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 04 Oct 2024, 7:18 am