Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: The problems of Article 15 of the electoral law have been removed and must be resolved by re

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: The problems of Article 15 of the electoral law have been removed and must be resolved by re Empty Deputy: The problems of Article 15 of the electoral law have been removed and must be resolved by re

Post by Rocky Wed 25 Dec 2019, 2:44 pm

Deputy: The problems of Article 15 of the electoral law have been removed and must be resolved by reducing the size of the electoral district

16:37 - 25/12/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / private ...
    The deputy of the al-Hikma stream, Khaled al-Jashmi, revealed that there is a major problem with the electoral law in Article 15 of the various electoral districts, calling for it to be addressed by the committees of the Ministry of Planning to prevent the partisans from controlling it.
    Al-Jashmi told Al-Maaluma that, "Article 15 of the most controversial election law presented several proposals, the last of which is the last sixth proposal that was passed by dividing the province into multiple electoral districts."
    He added that "some governorates will be divided into large electoral districts through the size of the judiciary or the merging of several districts," noting that "the large size of the electoral district will exclude the independents and restore the control of the partisans again."
    He explained that "one of the negative aspects of the large electoral district is the victory of the highest votes and consequently a great waste of most of the votes of the voters in one district," pointing out that "this problem has been passed and it will be collided with when the elections are held."
    He continued, "That problem must be solved by the planning committees that will draw administrative borders and electoral districts," noting that "solving them by reducing the size of the electoral district to ensure that electoral votes are not wasted and the independence of the independent." Ended 25 and

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:43 am