Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A preliminary agreement to transfer Russian gas to Europe

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A preliminary agreement to transfer Russian gas to Europe Empty A preliminary agreement to transfer Russian gas to Europe

Post by Rocky Fri 20 Dec 2019, 6:38 am

A preliminary agreement to transfer Russian gas to Europe

A preliminary agreement to transfer Russian gas to Europe 18383

Economy News _ Baghdad
    On Friday, Deputy President of the European Commission for Energy Affairs Maroch Shevkovich announced that Russia and Ukraine have reached a "preliminary" agreement to transfer gas to Europe.
    Shevkovich said, "After a day of talks in Germany with the Russian and Ukrainian energy ministers, we have reached an agreement in principle." Shevkovich did not give details about the draft agreement, saying that it was necessary to return to Moscow and Kiev in order to prepare the final version before signing it.
    About 18% of the annual consumption of natural gas in the European Union comes from Russia via Ukraine, which puts additional pressure on the European Union to broker a new agreement.
    Standing alongside his Ukrainian counterpart, Oleksiy Urgel, Russian Oil Minister Alexander Novak said he "hopes to sign the agreement very soon."
    Orgill added that "the two sides have reached a text that brings us closer to a solution."

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 11:23 pm