Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

Can Baghdad cancel the security agreement with Washington?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Can Baghdad cancel the security agreement with Washington? Empty Can Baghdad cancel the security agreement with Washington?

Post by Rocky Mon 06 Jan 2020, 6:58 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Expressive

Can Baghdad cancel the security agreement with Washington?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Special - The Iraq Solution
    The Iraqi law expert, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] today, Monday, the inability of the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and the Iraqi government to cancel the security agreement with the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] .

Al-Daami said to the " Iraq solution ", that "the security agreement between [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Washington, cannot be canceled by a decision by Parliament, even if a new law has been voted to abolish, and even, because of its deposit with the United Nations under a charter agreed to by Iraq in previous years. ».
    Noting that "the agreement between Baghdad and Washington is not superficial or normal, but it is one of the most important international agreements that are not canceled by laws issued by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] legislative [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , but are concluded by agreement between the parties, after lengthy meetings, and the United Nations is a party attending the meetings."
    The voice of the Iraqi Council of Representatives, on Sunday evening, on several resolutions, including one obliging [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to work on the «end the presence of any foreign forces on the territory of the country, and prevent them from using Iraqi airspace».
    While calling on political and armed forces loyal to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] cancel the security agreement between Baghdad and Washington, in response to the killing of the Iranian general [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Abu Mahdi Al-Muhandis, with an American raid near Baghdad International Airport.

weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Can Baghdad cancel the security agreement with Washington? Empty Re: Can Baghdad cancel the security agreement with Washington?

Post by weslin3 Mon 06 Jan 2020, 8:04 am

Trump Says "US Will Not Leave" Iraq Unless Billions For Air Base Are Repaid, Threatens Baghdad With "Very Big" Sanctions

Just hours after Iraq voted to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]stationed in Iraq, Trump made it clear that he has no interest in vacating the nation that has been a stalwart US military outpost in the middle east for nearly two decades ever since it was invaded by, well, the US in search of non-existent weapons of mass destruction, and speaking to reporters on Air Force One said "we’re not leaving" unless Iraq "pays us back" for a US air base built in Iraq.
    "We have a very extraordinarily expensive air base that’s there. It cost billions of dollars to build. Long before my time. We’re not leaving unless they pay us back for it." Trump told the AF1 reporter pool.
    That, however, wasn't enough, and Trump also made it clear that that in addition to billions in reimbursements, unless the US left on a "very friendly basis", the US would hit Iraq with "very big" sanctions like "they’ve never seen before ever."
    "If they do ask us to leave, if we don’t do it in a very friendly basis. We will charge them sanctions like they’ve never seen before ever. It’ll make Iranian sanctions look somewhat tame."

Last edited by weslin3 on Mon 06 Jan 2020, 8:06 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : cleaning up)
    lesley.beter
    lesley.beter
    Dedicated Investor
    Dedicated Investor

Can Baghdad cancel the security agreement with Washington? Empty Re: Can Baghdad cancel the security agreement with Washington?

Post by lesley.beter Mon 06 Jan 2020, 5:16 pm

I think we are going backwards
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Mon 06 Jan 2020, 10:40 pm

lesley.beter wrote:I think we are going backwards
    Personally I think they are trapped... No where to go but up... Trump says pay up or have heavy sanctions if you kick us out.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:08 am