Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A Fatah representative calls to sit down with the Sunnis and the Kurds to reassure them about the re

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A Fatah representative calls to sit down with the Sunnis and the Kurds to reassure them about the re Empty A Fatah representative calls to sit down with the Sunnis and the Kurds to reassure them about the re

Post by Rocky Tue 07 Jan 2020, 6:25 am

A Fatah representative calls to sit down with the Sunnis and the Kurds to reassure them about the removal of foreign forces 

13:55 - 07/01/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    Member of the Al-Fateh Alliance Fadel Jaber called on Tuesday the Shiite blocs to hold sessions with their partners in the political process from the Sunni and Kurdish blocs to reassure them and clarify the reasons for taking the decision to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] from the country.
    Jaber said in a statement to the "information", "It is the right of any bloc or component to object to or express fears over any sovereign decision, especially the decision to demand the withdrawal of foreign forces that was taken by Parliament last Sunday and the refusal of the Sunni, Turkmen and Kurdish forces to attend the session."
    He added that "it is necessary for the forces that voted on the decision to sit with the Sunnis, the Kurds and the Turkmen to explain the reasons for taking the decision to their partners in the political process and reassure them that the decision is national and there is no external influence by voting on it."
    Jaber called on the Shiite political forces to "provide objective justifications and give their partners in the political process national guarantees and preserve the sovereignty and security of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and not to allow any external interference, whether from neighboring or other countries." Ended in / 25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 1:13 pm