Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq delivers the first batch of oil to China in accordance with the strategic agreement

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq delivers the first batch of oil to China in accordance with the strategic agreement Empty Iraq delivers the first batch of oil to China in accordance with the strategic agreement

Post by Rocky Sun 12 Jan 2020, 5:57 am

Iraq delivers the first batch of oil to China in accordance with the strategic agreement

12:40 - 12/01/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad .. The
    deputy for the rule of law, Nassif, on Sunday, revealed that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] delivered 100 thousand barrels to the Chinese side as the first payment within the economic agreement between the two parties, calling on Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to attend and provide a comprehensive clarification to the House of Representatives on the agreement for Support her.
    Nassif said in a statement to the "information" that " [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] delivered the first batch of its oil yesterday to the Chinese side within the economic strategic agreement between the two countries that entered into force."
    She added that "all the provinces have begun to hand over hundreds of strategic projects to the government that will be discussed and handed over to Chinese companies to implement them urgently within the agreement." She indicated that "the economic agreement is very important and Iraq needs it, especially with the file of removing [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] from[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and the conflict in the region. ”
    She called on the prime minister’s bleeding to “attend the parliament and discuss the agreement and clarify its importance and purpose, as well as vote on it if it is a strategic agreement from Parliament and clarify the mechanisms for implementing the Grand Faw port project, which is the most prominent point within the agreement.” End / 25D

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:16 pm