Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Defense Minister meets Kuwaiti Prime Minister

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Defense Minister meets Kuwaiti Prime Minister Empty Defense Minister meets Kuwaiti Prime Minister

Post by Rocky Sun 19 Jan 2020, 6:48 am

Defense Minister meets Kuwaiti Prime Minister

•  Time: 1/19/203 3:43 PM

•  Reading: 104 times

• Categories: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{International: Al Furat News} The Minister of Defense, Najah Al-Shammari and his accompanying delegation met with Kuwaiti Prime Minister Sabah Khalid Al-Hamad Al-Sabah.
    The meeting was attended by Kuwaiti Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Defense Ahmed Mansour Al-Ahmad Al-Sabah at Bayan Palace today.
    The meeting was also attended by the Chief of the General Staff of the Kuwaiti Army, Lieutenant General Mohammed Khaled Al-Khader, and the Deputy Chief of the General Staff of the Army, Lieutenant General Khaled Saleh Al-Sabah.
    The Minister of Defense, Najah Al-Shammari, arrived this morning in Kuwait on an official visit. He finished

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 2:50 pm