Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Announcement of the invitation to the founding general assembly meeting

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Announcement of the invitation to the founding general assembly meeting Empty Announcement of the invitation to the founding general assembly meeting

Post by Rocky Tue 21 Jan 2020, 6:46 am

Announcement of the invitation to the founding general assembly meeting
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
     January 21, 2020
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

To the shareholders of the Iraqi company to guarantee deposits / mixed contribution carriag m

According to the provisions of articles (87 and 88) of the Companies Act No. 21 of 1997 as amended, we are pleased to invite you to attend the General Assembly meeting on the morning of Monday a brief summary of 2020 / 2 / 10 at ten am in the Iraqi private banks object Association headquarters in Baghdad / Karada outside / yard obstacle Ben Nafeh M929G30 Building 24, to discuss the following agenda:
    [list="box-sizing: border-box; margin-bottom: 10px;"]
    [*]Approving the report of the founders' committee and the company's establishment expenses
    [*]Electing a board of directors of the company from the private sector, whose number is (5) five original members, and they are equal.
    [/list]

We hope that you will attend or delegate one of the shareholders according to the letter of attorney or the power of attorney of others according to an agency issued by the notary public that the deputies or agencies be deposited with the Securities Commission located in Baghdad / Mansour at least three days before the meeting date and in the event that the quorum is not postponed the meeting to the next week at the same time and exact location , and a brief summary of 2020 / 2 / 17

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 6:28 pm