Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The General Assembly of the National Alliance meeting a big step in the new inception

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The General Assembly of the National Alliance meeting a big step in the new inception Empty The General Assembly of the National Alliance meeting a big step in the new inception

Post by Rocky Wed 28 Sep 2016, 4:17 am

[size=30]Khalati: The General Assembly of the National Alliance meeting a big step in the new inception[/size]
    28/09/2016 10:33 | Number of Views: 64
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Alanejah Press / special
    A member of the citizen Bloc Hassan Khalati, today, that the general body meeting of the National Alliance and the presence of most of the House of Representatives is a big and important step in the new inception.
    Khalati In an interview with "direction," said the upbeat everyone better unity of the National Alliance, and there was talk of the Alliance Foundation and the work of its own bylaws.
    He explained that there are nine Khalati files are distributed between the blocks that fall under the National Alliance and the most prominent of those files is the government's legislative and mass media and popular crowd.
    He Khalati in the light of those files form the committees and structural work on three levels, namely, the leadership of the political body and the General Authority for the National Alliance.
    The National Alliance, held last Sunday, a meeting chaired by its leader, al-Hakim and the presence of Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi.
    He indicated that the National Alliance leaders unanimously elected head of the Islamic Supreme Council Ammar al-Hakim, head of the alliance instead of Ibrahim al-Jaafari. .This Owns the National Alliance, a hundred and eighty-five seats in the House of Representatives.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024, 6:22 am