Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Muhammad Allawi issued a statement regarding his assignment to the Prime Minister

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Muhammad Allawi issued a statement regarding his assignment to the Prime Minister Empty Muhammad Allawi issued a statement regarding his assignment to the Prime Minister

Post by Rocky Tue 21 Jan 2020, 1:57 pm

Muhammad Allawi issued a statement regarding his assignment to the Prime Minister

17:21 - 21/01/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    The former minister, Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi, denied, on Tuesday, his apology for the presidency of the expected transitional government.
    Allawi stated in a statement that he received / the information / a copy of it, “A fabricated tweet has been put in addition to a fabricated article under the title (What Happened on the Night of Commissioning) and it was widely reported that Muhammad Allawi rejected his candidacy due to the dictates of some political parties.”
    He added, "This tweet and this article are fabricated, completely fabricated and detailed."
    He explained, "So far no one has dictated to me any dictates and any conditions. Note that I confirmed that I will not accept if I am assigned ministers according to the political quotas like the previous governments that ended in failure and brought the country to this miserable state."
    This was during the past hours, circulation of a tweet for a candidate for prime minister, Mohammed Tawfiq Allawi, which included an apology for assigning him to the prime minister because of the pressure of one of the political blocs that asked him to ministries approved approach to quotas. 25 h has ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 01 May 2024, 7:32 pm