Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Diyala announces the growth of the black fuel market and sends an urgent letter to the Ministry of O

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Diyala announces the growth of the black fuel market and sends an urgent letter to the Ministry of O Empty Diyala announces the growth of the black fuel market and sends an urgent letter to the Ministry of O

Post by Rocky Fri 24 Jan 2020, 8:16 am

Diyala announces the growth of the black fuel market and sends an urgent letter to the Ministry of Oil to intervene

11:38 - 01/24/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Diyala ..
    A local official in Diyala province revealed, Thursday, the growing black market for fuel in the province.
    Baqouba District Judge Abdullah Al-Hayali said in an interview with "Al-Maalouma", that "some of the inspectors' offices and local councils abolished many civil fuel filling stations to not comply with the regulations and instructions and the sale of fuel on the black market, which greatly increased the suffering of vehicle drivers."
    Al-Hayali added, “The black market is growing in Baquba and the rest of Diyala and witnessed a recovery at the expense of citizens, confirming sending an urgent letter to the Ministry of Oil to intervene and take official measures to punish violators and control the black market, which is burdening the citizens of all segments.” End / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 4:11 am