Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Iraqi Parliament sends a letter to the Ministry of Finance on the customs tax

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Iraqi Parliament sends a letter to the Ministry of Finance on the customs tax Empty The Iraqi Parliament sends a letter to the Ministry of Finance on the customs tax

Post by Rocky Sat 17 Apr 2021, 2:12 pm

The Iraqi Parliament sends a letter to the Ministry of Finance on the customs tax
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Iraqi Council of Representatives
     April 17, 2021 6:28 PM

Mubasher: The Parliamentary Finance Committee in Iraq announced its intention to send an official letter to the Ministry of Finance to clarify the legal article in the 2021 general budget related to customs tax.
    A member of the committee, MP Naji Al-Saidi, told the Iraqi News Agency (INA), today, Saturday, that "the Finance Committee will send an official letter to the Ministry of Finance to clarify the legal article in the budget that talks about customs tax and the matter does not require legislation of a law related to it."
    Al-Saidi added, "Article 34, paragraph (c) is related to the customs tariff," noting that "this tariff is called in the financial system the customs tax, and there are types of taxes, including customs and other income taxes, including direct and indirect types, but the Ministry of Finance interpreted it incorrectly and it is not possible." To pass absolutely. "
    The First Deputy Speaker of Parliament Hassan al-Kaabi confirmed earlier that Article 34 has nothing to do with deducting the salaries of employees in any way and that the Finance Book is a misleading inference and a deduction for the legislative text.
    [ltr]

Volume 0%

[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 07 Jul 2024, 11:39 am