Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

State Of Law: We Will Go To The Opposition If Allawi Does Not Abide By His Pledges And Some Blocs Ar

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

State Of Law: We Will Go To The Opposition If Allawi Does Not Abide By His Pledges And Some Blocs Ar Empty State Of Law: We Will Go To The Opposition If Allawi Does Not Abide By His Pledges And Some Blocs Ar

Post by Rocky Fri 07 Feb 2020, 2:37 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=40]State Of Law: We Will Go To The Opposition If Allawi Does Not Abide By His Pledges And Some Blocs Are Pushing For Ministries And Positions
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] On 6/2/2020 - 9:19 PM  12[/size]
    Al-Ahed News: Baghdad
    The State of Law coalition headed by Nuri al-Maliki confirmed, today, Thursday, his refusal to vote on the cabinet in charge of forming the government, Mohammed Tawfiq Allawi, expressing his hope for the latter's commitment to his pledges and otherwise the coalition will go to the opposition.
    And the state of law stated, in a statement received by Al-Ahd News, that "the coalition confirms that it does not hear of the so-called (moderate forces project) seeking not to vote on the government of Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Allawi."
    The statement added, "The coalition does not refuse to vote on the cabinet, if the choices and the nominations of the ministers are consistent with the principle of refusing quotas, and the nominations are in conformity with the constitutional standards, the laws in force, and the selection of national competencies."
    He stressed the rule of law, that "he does not have special demands for quotas and ministries, and he rejects the approach of some blocs that announce not demanding a share, and in reality it presses the Prime Minister-designate to give them quotas, positions and ministries."
    And the coalition expressed its hope that "the designated official, Mohammed Allawi, will abide by his pledges and powers and not violate it, because then we will be with our opponents for the sake of correction and evaluation."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 9:11 am