Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Victory Coalition: Allawi's government will not pass due to the conditions of Al-Halbousi and the Ku

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Victory Coalition: Allawi's government will not pass due to the conditions of Al-Halbousi and the Ku Empty Victory Coalition: Allawi's government will not pass due to the conditions of Al-Halbousi and the Ku

Post by Rocky Sun 09 Feb 2020, 8:29 am

Victory Coalition: Allawi's government will not pass due to the conditions of Al-Halbousi and the Kurds

17:07 - 09/02/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ...
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] member Ahmed [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Hamdani warned , on Sunday, against the failure of the task of Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi to form an independent government, as a result of the "quotas" conditions set by some political parties.
    Al-Hamdani said to / Information / "The talk about forming an independent government led by Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi is a fantasy because of the deep-rooted quotas in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ."
    He added, "The anticipated Allawi government has conditions from the alliance of Parliament Speaker Muhammad al-Halbousi and Kurdish parties, and we know that the two parties will not waive their shares in the new ministerial representation."
    He pointed out that " [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on the verge of abhorrent quotas and a clearly conditioned government due to the insistence of the Sunnis and Kurds on positions in the new government."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 9:38 am