Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Other: The Allawi government will pass either by Al Halbousi or Al Kaabi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Other: The Allawi government will pass either by Al Halbousi or Al Kaabi Empty Other: The Allawi government will pass either by Al Halbousi or Al Kaabi

Post by Rocky Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:01 am

Other: The Allawi government will pass either by Al Halbousi or Al Kaabi

08:50 - 02/24/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / private ..
    Jamal Fakher, MP of the Alliance Movement, confirmed on Monday that the government of Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi will pass during the next parliament session, pointing out that the session will be held, whether headed by Muhammad Al-Halbousi or Hassan Al-Kaabi to vote on the government.
    Fakhir said in a statement to "Information", that "the parliament session will be held, whether chaired by Halbousi, and if its presidency is rejected, Hassan Al-Kaabi will carry out the mission to pass the new government."
    He added, "The caretaker Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote a letter to Parliament in order to hold the voting session for the new government."
    And that "the Presidency of Parliament is obligated to hold a voting session on Allawi's booth."
    He pointed out that "some of the blocs play on the quota of quotas, while the new government is free of this principle, and any minister, of any component and sect can provide his services and perform his duties away from partisanship." 25 n ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Sep 19, 2024 5:57 am