Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Fateh: The Kurds have included the issue of removing the crowd from the North axis, as part of th

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Fateh: The Kurds have included the issue of removing the crowd from the North axis, as part of th Empty Al-Fateh: The Kurds have included the issue of removing the crowd from the North axis, as part of th

Post by Rocky Tue 11 Feb 2020, 1:24 am

Al-Fateh: The Kurds have included the issue of removing the crowd from the North axis, as part of their negotiations with Allawi

19:52 - 10/02/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / private ...
    Al-Fateh coalition revealed, on Monday, that the Kurds included the presence of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] within the regions of the outskirts of Diyala and the Nineveh Plain and Kirkuk within the negotiations to form a government, indicating that they had asked Allawi to withdraw them from these areas and enter the peshmerga instead of them.
    The deputy from Al-Fateh Hanin Al-Qaddo said to “Al-Maalouma” that “the Kurdistan Democratic Party wants to revive the file of spreading the Kurds within the areas of the Nineveh Plain and the outskirts of Diyala and Kirkuk within the areas where [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is spreading .”
    He added that " the Democratic Party asked Prime Minister - designate Mohammed Tawfiq Allawi , remove the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] of widespread areas of the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in northern [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ."
    He explained that Allawi's approval or not will be indicated by the coming days, pointing out that "Allawi has two options, either to prove and obey his refusal or acquiesce to these demands in the interests of the position of Prime Minister." Ended 25 and

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 01 May 2024, 11:15 pm