Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Muttalabi: The presence of provincial councils is a constitutional matter and we await the court'

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Muttalabi: The presence of provincial councils is a constitutional matter and we await the court' Empty Al-Muttalabi: The presence of provincial councils is a constitutional matter and we await the court'

Post by Rocky Sun 16 Feb 2020, 1:29 am

Al-Muttalabi: The presence of provincial councils is a constitutional matter and we await the court's decision regarding its return

09:11 - 02/16/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / private ..
    On Sunday, the dissolved Baghdad Provincial Council member Saad al-Muttalbi confirmed that the existence of provincial councils is a constitutional matter that cannot be abolished except by amending the constitution and referendum on it, pointing out that the provincial councils are awaiting the decision of the judiciary to resolve the appeal order against the parliament’s decision to stop its work.
    Al-Muttalabi said in a statement to "Information", that "the governorates are in dire need of their councils, especially since many matters within the governorate need a council, in addition to overseeing the work of governors, their projects, and the decisions they make."
    He added that "the provincial councils are awaiting the judicial authority's decision regarding the appeal by the parliament’s decision to suspend the provincial councils from working, as it was decided that the judicial authority's response regarding the appeal will be received next March."
    And that "the provincial councils must return to their work, especially since the date of the elections has been postponed until further notice, in addition to the existence of these councils is a matter stipulated in the constitution and can not be canceled except by amending the constitution and holding a popular referendum on it." 25 n ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 5:54 am