Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq confirms its refusal to wave the option of war on Iran from the American side

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq confirms its refusal to wave the option of war on Iran from the American side Empty Iraq confirms its refusal to wave the option of war on Iran from the American side

Post by Rocky Sun 16 Feb 2020, 2:58 pm

Iraq confirms its refusal to wave the option of war on Iran from the American side

17:47 - 16/02/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    On Sunday, the Iraqi Foreign Minister, Muhammad Ali Al-Hakim, renewed [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] position rejecting the policy of hinting war on the Iranian Republic that the United States is using, calling for uniting efforts to maintain the security of the region.
    The Foreign Ministry said, in a statement received / information / that "Foreign Minister Muhammad Ali al-Hakim met with Iranian Foreign Minister Muhammad Javad Zarif, and bilateral relations were discussed at the meeting."
    Minister Al-Hakim expressed, “ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] keenness to establish strong relations with neighboring countries, and to move away from the policy of axes, and to avoid any regional and international conflicts.” He called for “the necessity of continuing political dialogues to develop bilateral relations, discuss regional issues, and convergence of attitudes towards different issues. ”
    He stressed "the need to respect the sovereignty of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and support efforts to stabilize the region," stressing " [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] refusal to escalate and the threat of war on neighboring [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by the American side."
    The two sides touched on the assertion of "the safety of energy security in the Gulf, and the freedom of international navigation in the Strait of Hormuz, and the effect of its closure on the economy of the countries of the oil region." 25 h has ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 6:43 am