Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Among the 9 candidates .. Shiite blocs are preparing to choose a candidate for prime minister by vot

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Among the 9 candidates .. Shiite blocs are preparing to choose a candidate for prime minister by vot Empty Among the 9 candidates .. Shiite blocs are preparing to choose a candidate for prime minister by vot

Post by Rocky Sat 07 Mar 2020, 2:25 am

Among the 9 candidates .. Shiite blocs are preparing to choose a candidate for prime minister by voting

09:54 - 07/03/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    The Independent newspaper revealed, on Saturday, a proposal to choose a candidate for prime minister by voting, noting that the number of candidates for prime minister reached nine.
    The newspaper said in a report that was seen by him / the information, that "while leaks report nine names being discussed among the major Shiite forces, it has not been revealed so far," noting that "deputies are likely to reach these agreements to agree on the next candidate before the end of Constitutional term.
    The newspaper added, "The main Shiite forces, which are the blocks of" Other "," Al-Fateh, "" State of Law, "" Wisdom, "and" Victory, "may subject the candidates to a vote within it, and whoever has the highest number of votes is nominated for the position. Ended / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 2:52 am