Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abdel-Mahdi directs a series of measures to mitigate the effects of low oil prices on the economy an

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abdel-Mahdi directs a series of measures to mitigate the effects of low oil prices on the economy an Empty Abdel-Mahdi directs a series of measures to mitigate the effects of low oil prices on the economy an

Post by Rocky Wed 11 Mar 2020, 1:47 pm

Abdel-Mahdi directs a series of measures to mitigate the effects of low oil prices on the economy and the citizen

16:46 - 11/03/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    On Wednesday, resigned Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi directed a series of measures to confront the drop in oil prices and the Corona virus.
    The media office of the Prime Minister said, in a statement received / information / that " [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] presided over a special meeting on the general budget and the implications of low global oil prices and confront the Corona virus, and to diagnose the current economic situation and how to reduce the burden on the budget and stimulate the movement of the economy."
    Abdul-Mahdi directed, "a series of measures to mitigate the negative effects on the economy and the citizen," stressing "his confidence in the ability of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to overcome challenges and build on the economic and health successes achieved."
    The office stated that "the aforementioned fundamental issues and the powers of the current government regarding the budget law have been discussed as it is a daily caretaker government."
    It is noteworthy that the Council of Ministers of Economy, held earlier today, Wednesday, an emergency session to discuss the Corona virus and the collapse of oil prices and their impact on the lives of Iraqi citizens. 25 h has ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 5:39 am