Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Kaabi warns: Corona continues to be underestimated, and we will pay a high price for it

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Kaabi warns: Corona continues to be underestimated, and we will pay a high price for it Empty Al-Kaabi warns: Corona continues to be underestimated, and we will pay a high price for it

Post by Rocky Sun 15 Mar 2020, 3:13 am

[size=35][size=35]Al-Kaabi warns: Corona continues to be underestimated, and we will pay a high price for it[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Policy

2020-03-15 | 03:42
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

[size=18]The first deputy speaker of parliament, Hassan Al-Kaabi, warned on Sunday against the continuation of "negligence and indifference" in dealing with preventive measures to reduce corona, considering that great countries possess huge economies and budgets that could not cope with the virus.

Al-Kaabi said in a statement, Alsumaria News received a copy of it, "We call on the Iraqi people to adhere to the health guidelines and preventive measures issued by the crisis cell and the competent medical authorities, to prevent Corona virus and prevent its spread in the country."

Al-Kaabi warned of "underestimating and indifference in dealing with preventive measures to limit the spread of the Corona epidemic," considering that "continued negligence with indicative recommendations and non-literal commitment in them, especially mentioning here population gatherings, mixing, non-emergency transportation, feasting, etc., we will pay a high price and will lead to a health disaster." Do not forgive. "

Al-Kaabi pointed out that “great countries possess huge economies and budgets that could not keep up with this epidemic,” calling on the Iraqis to “be together with medical and health cadres in launching educational and educational campaigns and a constant eagerness to adhere to the guidelines away from fear and panic, and all that It would limit the crisis to society. "

[/size]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 9:16 am