Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Kaabi stresses the need to bring in Chinese experts to overcome the danger of "Corona"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Kaabi stresses the need to bring in Chinese experts to overcome the danger of "Corona" Empty Al-Kaabi stresses the need to bring in Chinese experts to overcome the danger of "Corona"

Post by Rocky Mon 23 Mar 2020, 2:57 pm

Al-Kaabi stresses the need to bring in Chinese experts to overcome the danger of "Corona"

20:10 - 23/03/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad
    On Monday, Deputy Speaker of Parliament Hassan Al-Kaabi stressed the need to bring in Chinese experts to the country to overcome the current situation.
    "The head of the Parliamentary Crisis Cell to confront the Corona epidemic, Hassan Al-Kaabi, had a phone call with Chinese Ambassador Zhang Tao, expressing his solidarity with China as a country and people as it confronted and eradicated the Corona virus," the media office of the Deputy Speaker of Parliament said in a statement received / information.
    He added that "Kaabi discussed with Tao importance of recruiting experts from the Republic of China to the country during the coming period and coordination with the cell ministerial crisis in this regard, praising parking Beijing and at the height of its crisis and fight the epidemic Corona killer along with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by sending cadres and medical aid to the country."
    In turn, the Chinese ambassador affirmed the arrival of two additional shipments of medical equipment and supplies to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , expressing his country's support and standing with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by providing everything necessary and urgent to overcome the current crisis, pointing out that the difficult period the world is going through needs the highest levels of synergy and solidarity between the two friendly countries. 25 n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 7:33 am