Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"WikiLeaks": Al-Zarfi plans to establish an intelligence cell in Najaf linked to the Americans

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

"WikiLeaks": Al-Zarfi plans to establish an intelligence cell in Najaf linked to the Americans Empty "WikiLeaks": Al-Zarfi plans to establish an intelligence cell in Najaf linked to the Americans

Post by Rocky Thu 19 Mar 2020, 1:54 am

"WikiLeaks": Al-Zarfi plans to establish an intelligence cell in Najaf linked to the Americans

09:45 - 19/03/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    "WikiLeaks" documents leaked from the US State Department telegrams revealed that Prime Minister-designate Adnan Al-Zarfi was planning to establish an intelligence cell in Najaf when he was a governor linked to the US forces.
    In one of the WikiLeaks documents leaked from the State Department telegrams bearing the number (09BAGHDAD1506_a), Al-Zarfi presented himself during his meeting with the American "reconstruction teams officers" on June 2, 2009, as "a consensus candidate to transfer Najaf beyond the era of political fighting." ”
    During the meeting, the newly-appointed Prime Minister talked about the details of his meetings with the religious authority in Najaf, Mr. Ali Al-Sistani, and then complained to the Americans “openly and systematically” about his bitter experience with the former governor, Asaad Abu Kallal and his deputy, Abdul Hussein Al-Abtan, saying that they were not satisfied. He expelled those close to him, but also assassinated his most important political allies. And to confirm the bad relationship with them, Al-Zrafi revealed to the Americans that "after leaving office he took Abu Talal furniture and office furniture, and refused to return the motorcade."
    As for his relationship with Abtan, I tell him that "at one of the funerals he attacked me and described me as an agent of the Americans, and he said that he will send me back to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ." And according to what was stated in the telegram: "Al-Zarfi smiled with fraud and said," Maybe I will return him to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] . "
    When asked about his two Sadrist representatives, Mohsen Sharif Razzaq and Hassan Hamza Al-Zubaidi, Al-Zarfi described them as “activists and working without fatigue”. Sharif described him as a "more moderate moderate than a chest, but he is afraid to meet the Americans."
    During their talk about the security situation, Al-Zarfi told the American officers that he intended to make numerous security changes, and he repeated - according to the document "more than once that this will happen slowly and cautiously during the next year", stressing that his primary concern is "the operations and cells of the Syrian and Iranian intelligence in Najaf."
    He pointed out that he intends to establish a "separate intelligence cell to work with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in the province," recognizing that the use of the province's funds to create this apparatus "may be illegal."
    And it says in the telegram that when he was asked directly about the change of the director of police, the former commander of the Badr Organization and close to Abtan, Major General Abdul Karim al-Mayahi, he responded firmly and in one word, "patience," adding that "it will not be the first official to be changed, and it takes some time."
    The document states that the designated Prime Minister considers the “Mahdi Army” and the “Badr Organization” two outlawed movements, operating on behalf of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] threatening the province and US forces. Ended / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 8:54 pm