Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A Deputy Calls On The Ministry Of Commerce To Distribute Two Food Rations To People With Low Incomes

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A Deputy Calls On The Ministry Of Commerce To Distribute Two Food Rations To People With Low Incomes Empty A Deputy Calls On The Ministry Of Commerce To Distribute Two Food Rations To People With Low Incomes

Post by Rocky Sat 21 Mar 2020, 3:23 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=40]A Deputy Calls On The Ministry Of Commerce To Distribute Two Food Rations To People With Low Incomes
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] On 3/21/2020 - 11:16 AM  6[/size]
    Today, Saturday, Vice President of the Iraqi Forces Alliance bloc Raad Al-Dahlaki called on the Ministry of Commerce to distribute two food rations immediately to all families, especially those with limited daily income.
    In a statement, Al-Dahlaki said, "Al-Ahd News" received a copy of it, "The precautionary measures taken to contain the Corona epidemic, despite their importance, but they significantly affected a large segment of citizens, especially those with low incomes."
    He pointed out that "these measures we believe may continue for a long time, in order to ensure that the epidemic does not go out of control and maintain the safety of citizens."
    Al-Dahlaki added, "The concerned authorities, especially the Ministry of Commerce, and within the logistical support and measures to reduce pressures on families, they are required to immediately launch two food rations that are urgently distributed to all agents of the ration card."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 3:50 am