Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A presidential decree to convene the new Parliament on July 1st

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

A presidential decree to convene the new Parliament on July 1st Empty A presidential decree to convene the new Parliament on July 1st

Post by wciappetta Thu 26 Jun 2014, 5:15 am

A presidential decree to convene the new Parliament on July 1st

Posted by: Al-Azzawi  In the News, politics June 26, 2014 2 comments 60 visits

The President issued a decree to call the elected Parliament to convene on the first of next month.

The statement said "the meeting will be on July 1st next encountered on Tuesday to chair a meetingMost senior member.

He was Vice President of khudair Al-khuzai said Friday during a meeting with us Assistant Secretary of State and the Ambassador the American makork Brit in Baghdad Robert Stephen bikroft he will be issued a Republican Decree to call the new Council of representatives to convene within the next two days.

The Federal Supreme Court ratified on 16 June on the results of the election of deputies to 2014, with deferred consideration of the four candidates, while resolving issues raised by the specialized courts.

According to the Constitution, the Presidency issued a statement during the 15 day of the date of ratification of the Federal Court on the election results, calling for the first meeting.

The representative of the Supreme religious reference Ahmad Safi said in a sermon that "after the Federal Court the results of the elections there will be constitutional for the timing of the new Council of representatives and President and the President of the Republic, the Prime Minister and the formation of a new Government and it is very important to adhere to these timings and not to be exceeded, it is necessary to engage in the blocks, and should produce a functional Government to remedy past mistakes and to open new horizons and better future."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 16 Sep 2024, 3:31 pm