Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Barzani and Erdogan calling the Government of national reconciliation in Iraq with political wing ld

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Barzani and Erdogan calling the Government of national reconciliation in Iraq with political wing ld Empty Barzani and Erdogan calling the Government of national reconciliation in Iraq with political wing ld

Post by wciappetta Thu 26 Jun 2014, 3:21 pm

A bit of a misleading title... 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Barzani and Erdogan calling the Government of national reconciliation in Iraq with political wing ldaash!.
    Posted by: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] In the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] June 26, 2014 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 210 visits
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Agreed that Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan and the President of the Kurdistan Regional Government nechirvan Barzani on the need to form a Government of national reconciliation in Iraq as soon as the Anatolia news agency said Erdogan met nechirvan in Ankara discussed latest developments in the region, especially in Mosul and Kirkuk and agreed on the need to establish a Government that embraces the spectrum of Iraqi people including Osama Al-nujaifi and his list and asked for equitable sharing of wealth and power in the country. The two sides also touched on the issue of energy cooperation and reaffirmed their determination to strengthen and further the cooperation that was created previously in this area.

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 1:29 pm