Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Musawi: Al-Zrafi was not charged in a constitutional manner, and most of the blocs will reject hi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Musawi: Al-Zrafi was not charged in a constitutional manner, and most of the blocs will reject hi Empty Al-Musawi: Al-Zrafi was not charged in a constitutional manner, and most of the blocs will reject hi

Post by Rocky Tue 31 Mar 2020, 2:22 am

Al-Musawi: Al-Zrafi was not charged in a constitutional manner, and most of the blocs will reject him in Parliament

08:58 - 31/03/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / private ..
    Among the MPs from the Al-Fateh Alliance Hamid al-Musawi on Tuesday, President of the Republic Barham Salih assigned Adnan al-Zarfi to form the government in an unconstitutional manner, pointing to most blocs rejecting this character in power.
    In a statement to Al-Maalouma, Al-Musawi said, "Most of the Shiite blocs reject Adnan Al-Zarfi, considering that the mechanism that he brought was not legal and contrary to the constitution."
    He added, "There is a parliamentary consensus, and by most legal personalities and the head of the Supreme Judicial Council, they have no conviction to assign Zarrafi."
    And that "there are some individual positions of the deputies towards supporting the assignment of Al-Zarfi, but in general, most of the blocs, especially the Shiites, reject the person charged by the President of the Republic in assuming the prime minister."
    Moussawi pointed out that "part of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or what is known as the National Call Bloc, headed by Representative Youssef Al-Kalabi, has a negative attitude towards assigning Zarfi." 25 n ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 5:50 am