Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Dr. Iyad Allawi: The next government will be temporary and does not need lengthy government programs

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Dr. Iyad Allawi: The next government will be temporary and does not need lengthy government programs Empty Dr. Iyad Allawi: The next government will be temporary and does not need lengthy government programs

Post by Rocky Wed 08 Apr 2020, 6:50 am

POSTED ON [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Dr. Iyad Allawi: The next government will be temporary and does not need lengthy government programs[/size]

[size=45]The leader of the National Coalition, Dr. Iyad Allawi, affirmed that the next government will be a mini interim government that does not need a lengthy government program.
    [size=45]His Excellency added in a press statement today, Monday, that the program of the next government should be based on several tasks, foremost of which is holding early elections and fixing their exact date, in addition to forming a special court by presidential decree to try the killers of the demonstrators.[/size]
    [size=45]He also called on his Excellency to work for the release of innocent detainees, peaceful demonstrators, and to ensure the treatment of the wounded and the handicapped, or those who have committed crimes or attacks against them in the demonstration arenas.[/size]
    [size=45]Dr. Allawi stressed the need for the program to include an integrated plan to combat corruption and theft of state funds and hold perpetrators accountable and to assign a committee of distinguished experts to work on preparing treatments to save the economic conditions and start converting the Iraqi economy into a product instead of being rentier.[/size]
    [size=45]Media office of Dr. Iyad Allawi[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size][/size]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 8:55 pm