Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iyad Allawi criticizes the central government for not taking any step to clear the air with the Kurd

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iyad Allawi criticizes the central government for not taking any step to clear the air with the Kurd Empty Iyad Allawi criticizes the central government for not taking any step to clear the air with the Kurd

Post by Rocky Fri 19 Aug 2016, 5:59 am

Iyad Allawi criticizes the central government for not taking any step to clear the air with the Kurdistan region
    He wrote: August 19, 2016
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    National Coalition leader of the country's leaders have called for a long-term management plans for the liberated areas to coincide with the start of the battle of Mosul.
    Allawi said in a statement that the reality of the political, security and demographic complexities requires the creation of a range of factors that contribute to the achievement of military victory politically and militarily the expeditious criticizing the lack of seriousness of the central government in Baghdad to take any step to clear the air with the Kurdistan region in the operations phase and beyond in order to preserve the unity of the trend against the forces of extremism lurking evil in the country.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 5:20 pm