Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iyad Allawi: we will not share the government will not be false witnesses to history

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iyad Allawi: we will not share the government will not be false witnesses to history  Empty Iyad Allawi: we will not share the government will not be false witnesses to history

Post by Rocky Wed 01 Jun 2016, 7:58 am

Iyad Allawi: we will not share the government will not be false witnesses to history 

The deployment of former Iraqi Prime Minister, Iyad Allawi, a post on his location social networking, Facebook , citing an interview on one of the TV channels, in which he said: " The operations carried out by Iraqi forces against al - fighters (Islamic state) in Iraq and the Levant , or what is known as (b Daash), not a sectarian battle as portrayed by some. " 

Allawi added that "there are those who portrayed the battle of Fallujah is a sectarian battle, but in truth is not sectarian, and that the Iraqi people reject sectarian evidenced exit demonstrations Magdy Rady since denouncing political sectarianism and the policy of quotas, Vuaa masses reflects the image of the battle of Fallujah is the trend." 

He continued: "warned long ago that the political climate if not amended properly surely we will find terrorism always knocking at our doors strongly as it has been the base and then turned to Daash, perhaps, God forbid, turns into something else if the political climate remains as it is, from this point of stress on the need to that there should be a political victory coincides with the military victory, it is without a political victory that is the unity of the Iraqi people and solving the crisis of displaced persons in and out of political sectarianism, you will not write Iraq's stability. " 

And Abizaid Allawi said: "We will not share in the government and will not be false witnesses to history, and we are not willing to be experimented fate of Iraq in order to get the Ministry, this is the thing we are completely against it, unless the correct political process and the tracks will not accept that our name is linked to the government does not fall in this thing, and it would fall out of patriotism. " 

He pointed out that "at a time when the masses show claim as demanded by the National 12 years ago and set targets and subjected to repression, and this is what is happening now, is it reasonable that one comes from national and participate in this government (the Government of laughter on the chins), this will not happen and ask the national to be more coherent and visionary, and therefore I Mkhbarham patriotism and whosoever believeth in Iraq unified federal democratic is carrying a message, and this message should be peacefully realized, and this message must be clear we do not want an Iraq divided we do not want Iraq corruption we do not want Iraq quotas, we want a united Iraq for all Iraqis, and this is our mission will continue, God willing. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 9:20 am