Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Kaabi: 18 tons of Chinese aid will arrive in Iraq soon

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Kaabi: 18 tons of Chinese aid will arrive in Iraq soon Empty Al-Kaabi: 18 tons of Chinese aid will arrive in Iraq soon

Post by Rocky Sat 18 Apr 2020, 1:54 am

[size=35][size=35]Al-Kaabi: 18 tons of Chinese aid will arrive in Iraq soon[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Policy

18-20-2020 | 01:37
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Source:

[size=18]The First Vice-President of Parliament, Hassan Al-Kaabi, head of the Parliamentary Crisis Cell of Corona, revealed that 18 tons of various aid related to the prevention of this disease are coming from China.

Al-Kaabi said in a statement related to "Al-Sabah", that "there were contacts with a number of Iraqis in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] informed us that more than 18 tons of different aid to the Iraqi Ministry of Health were provided, especially for the prevention of Coronavirus."

He added, "Iraq will send special planes from the airline, the Iraqi army, and the air force to bring in this aid, and we will be receiving them at Baghdad Airport."

Al-Kaabi praised the “social solidarity that took place in Iraq, which was unparalleled in all countries, where it eased by 50 percent of the crisis in the country and the lack of funds,” adding that “despite this, this sector has not reached us with the security of peace.” At the same time, there are strict and binding preventive measures for citizens. "
    [/size]

He continued, "The citizen may feel the deprivation of his freedom at times, but these measures will result in protecting him and his family from the danger of this deadly virus."

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 5:28 am