Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Tomorrow ... an important meeting of Al-Kazemi with the Shiites and threats to topple his government

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Tomorrow ... an important meeting of Al-Kazemi with the Shiites and threats to topple his government Empty Tomorrow ... an important meeting of Al-Kazemi with the Shiites and threats to topple his government

Post by Rocky Sat 25 Apr 2020, 4:59 am

Tomorrow ... an important meeting of Al-Kazemi with the Shiites and threats to topple his government in parliament

10:18 - 04/25/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    Al-Arabi Al-Jadeed newspaper revealed, on Saturday, an upcoming meeting to be held on Sunday evening for the Shiite forces with Prime Minister-designate Mustafa Al-Kazemi to offer new names to his government, indicating that the political blocs refused to vote on Al-Kazemi in parliament without reconsidering his government.
    The newspaper quoted in a report that was seen by him / the information /, close to Al-Kazemi’s sources as saying that “Al-Kazemi failed to convince the political forces of the importance of an independent figure at the head of the security ministries, and the presence of an academic figure not registered with any line-up in the regional file.”
    She added, "Al-Kazemi faces rejection for more than one reason in ministries such as oil, industry, electricity, finance, and the interior. Apart from rejecting the names he submitted to occupy these ministries, the same political blocs from within the one component are struggling to get these ministries."
    She pointed out that "the political forces clearly informed Al-Kazemi that she would not vote to give confidence to his government in the event that he did not change the list of his ministers." She explained that "a meeting is scheduled to be held, tomorrow evening, Sunday, to review the list of amended ministers presented by Al-Kazemi, with his continued dialogues with The same blocks. ”Ended / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 6:22 pm