Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Representatives of wisdom bless the Minister of Labor, his position increases, and discuss support f

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Representatives of wisdom bless the Minister of Labor, his position increases, and discuss support f Empty Representatives of wisdom bless the Minister of Labor, his position increases, and discuss support f

Post by Rocky Tue 12 May 2020, 2:45 am

Representatives of wisdom bless the Minister of Labor, his position increases, and discuss support for groups benefiting from the ministry's services

•  Time: 05/22/2020 02:05:00

•  Read: 4,121 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

{Baghdad: Al Furat News} A number of members of the Parliamentary Bloc in the House of Representatives discussed with the Minister of Labor, Adel al-Rikabi, support for groups benefiting from the ministry's services, during their visit to the ministry and the blessing of the new minister by his assumption of the position.
    "A number of members of the Parliamentary Wisdom Bloc in the House of Representatives visited the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs, and the meeting was held with Minister Adel Al-Rikabi, where the members congratulated the minister on the occasion of receiving the work of the ministry," MP Ali Jassem Al-Hamidawi said in a statement.
    He added: "During the meeting, the social issue and ways to support the groups benefiting from the ministry's services were discussed, while the representatives announced their support and support for the work of the ministry in order to provide the best services to the beneficiary groups."
    Al-Rikabi said, according to the statement, "Our goal is to deliver the service to those who deserve it, pointing out that the Ministry of Labor needs government support because it is a community ministry concerned with the poor." is over
    Mohammed Al-Marsoumi

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:55 am