Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Newspaper: Al-Kazemi intends to replace most of the heads of the 25 independent bodies

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Newspaper: Al-Kazemi intends to replace most of the heads of the 25 independent bodies  Empty Newspaper: Al-Kazemi intends to replace most of the heads of the 25 independent bodies

Post by wciappetta Wed 13 May 2020, 1:35 pm

Newspaper: Al-Kazemi intends to replace most of the heads of the 25 independent bodies
     05/13/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The information / Baghdad ..
    Al-Arabi Al-Jadeed newspaper revealed, Wednesday, Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi's intention to open the file of independent bodies and replace most of its presidency.
    With the advent of the new Prime Minister, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, today the file of independent bodies in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , whose number exceeds 25 different bodies, exceeds some of the tasks and financial allocations allocated to them by government ministries.
    She added that “the independent bodies in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to more than 25 bodies, most notably: the Hajj and Umrah Commission, the Central Bank, the Martyrs’ Foundation, the Political Prisoners ’Organization, the Investment Authority, the Financial Supervision Bureau, the House of Wisdom (Cultural Foundation), the Provincial Commission, the Baghdad Municipality, the Council Reconstruction, Integrity Commission, Accountability and Justice Authority, Media Authority, Federal Revenue Authority, Securities Commission, Independent High Electoral Commission, Communications Commission, and High Commissioner for Human Rights, the most recent of which is the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Authority that was introduced recently.
    She added, “The majority of those bodies that have been run by the agency for years, and registered in the last two years serious corruption files associated with them, have become an indefinable file, especially since most of them are monopolized by political parties, while others have become redundant and can be merged or attached to other ministries in The area of specialization or interest itself, which contributes to reducing spending and eliminating corruption. The sources emphasized that some of these bodies turned into party fronts for a number of political entities rather than official institutions.
    The newspaper quoted the deputy from the "Al-Fath" coalition, the Charter of Al-Hamedi, in saying that "every file that has not been opened in the jurisdiction of the government of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , will be opened by the new Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi, and on top of that is the file of independent bodies," explaining that "opening this file It will generate new political differences regarding the distribution of independent bodies among the political forces, but in the end there will be agreement, as happened with the formation of the Al-Kazemi government, which was closest to failure. ”End / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Wait on the Lord: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the Lord. -Psalms 27:13-14
    chouchou
    chouchou

Newspaper: Al-Kazemi intends to replace most of the heads of the 25 independent bodies  Empty Re: Newspaper: Al-Kazemi intends to replace most of the heads of the 25 independent bodies

Post by chouchou Thu 14 May 2020, 3:25 am

Wow..Hope he will succeed and I hope teh central bank will be first to be replaced?

Current date/time is Sun 07 Jul 2024, 8:52 am