Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Ziyadi for Mirbeed: The number of applicants to fill the Ministry of Oil portfolio reached 50 can

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Ziyadi for Mirbeed: The number of applicants to fill the Ministry of Oil portfolio reached 50 can Empty Al-Ziyadi for Mirbeed: The number of applicants to fill the Ministry of Oil portfolio reached 50 can

Post by Rocky Fri 15 May 2020, 3:22 am

Al-Ziyadi for Mirbeed: The number of applicants to fill the Ministry of Oil portfolio reached 50 candidates

30 minutes ago

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The Basra district deputy, Badr Al-Ziyadi, revealed to Al-Mirbad the intention of the majority of the governorate’s representatives to hold a meeting tomorrow, Saturday, to choose the last list of candidates to take over the oil ministry out of 50 candidates who applied as candidates for the position.
    Al-Ziyadi told Al-Mirbad that the Basra representatives agreed that the final list of candidates includes only three personalities, while the task of choosing one of them to run the ministry will be entrusted to Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi.
    Al-Ziyadi expressed his hope that the names that will be nominated for the Ministry’s development will be characterized by efficiency, integrity and career progression.
    Al-Ziyadi stressed that the Oil Minister must be familiar with the work of his ministry and work to redress Basra and take care of its hospitals after the environmental damage suffered by the people of the province as a result of oil extraction.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 02 Jul 2024, 9:10 am