Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Education: Applicants for contract degrees reached “a quarter of a million” applicants, one day afte

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Education: Applicants for contract degrees reached “a quarter of a million” applicants, one day afte Empty Education: Applicants for contract degrees reached “a quarter of a million” applicants, one day afte

Post by Rocky Thu 24 Aug 2023, 5:27 am

Education: Applicants for contract degrees reached “a quarter of a million” applicants, one day after the launch of the application form

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size]
    Economy News-Baghdad
    The Ministry of Education announced that the number of applicants for contract degrees in the Ministry of Education reached the limits of a “quarter of a million” applicants, only one day after the launch of the application form.
    A spokesman for the Ministry of Education, Karim Al-Sayed, said in a statement received by "Al-Iqtisad News": "Our statistics recorded the entry of more than 150,000 citizens per minute, and more than 250 forms were registered at one moment."
    He added, "The ministry is working in cooperation and coordination with the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers to secure data transfer packages with the highest possible capacities, to accommodate the great pressure of submission," noting that "registration processes are still ongoing for a period of 10 days."

[/size]

[size]
    Views 27
    Added 08/24/2023 - 8:43 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[/size]

Current date/time is Thu 04 Jul 2024, 12:24 pm