Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

There are two presidents. Iraqi officials' relationship with Israel revealed

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

There are two presidents. Iraqi officials' relationship with Israel revealed Empty There are two presidents. Iraqi officials' relationship with Israel revealed

Post by Rocky Sat 22 Aug 2020, 8:27 am

There are two presidents. Iraqi officials' relationship with Israel revealed

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    P
     2020-08-22 08:06

Shafq News/ The Iraqi politician, a former member of the Iraqi parliament, revealed on Saturday the relationship of official Iraqi figures (not named) with Israel.

"Most post-2003 politicians have direct or indirect ties with Israel, and have held many meetings from a number of Israeli personalities," Alussi told The Shafq News.

"One of the Iraqi prime ministers tried to meet with responsible Israeli figures, and he waited two days and did not meet his request, these figures knew that this (president) is trying to use them to keep him in office, as one of the presidents of the Iraqi parliament, to hold meetings with Israeli personalities, and even one of the foreign ministers of Iraq, it is not kurd to hold meetings with Israeli personalities," he said.

"The aim of these Iraqi personalities to meet with Israeli delegations and personalities is to stay in power or cover up the thefts of these Iraqi entities, especially outside Iraq, from real estate, investments and others," al-Alosi said.

On Tuesday, Alussi called on the Iraqi government to normalize relations with Israel, similar to the United Arab Emirates.

This comes at a time when the United States, Israel and the United Arab Emirates have announced an agreement on a full normalization of relations between Abu Dhabi and Tel Aviv, in a first step for a Gulf capital. The announcement culminates in years of cooperation, coordination, communication and exchange of visits between the UAE and Israel.

The UAE became the third Arab country to be linked to Israel by a peace treaty, after Jordan in 1994 and Egypt in 1979.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 08 Jul 2024, 9:59 am