Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Kaabi: Major political differences loom over the Al-Kazemi and Trump agreements

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Kaabi: Major political differences loom over the Al-Kazemi and Trump agreements Empty Al-Kaabi: Major political differences loom over the Al-Kazemi and Trump agreements

Post by Rocky Sun 23 Aug 2020, 8:33 am

Al-Kaabi: Major political differences loom over the Al-Kazemi and Trump agreements

09:20 - 23/08/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Special ...
    Political analyst Saad Muhammad al-Kaabi said that many political differences are looming on the horizon between supporters and opponents of the agreements made by Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazimi of the agreements with US President Donald Trump, indicating that many agreements do not want the people.
    "The people, especially after the parliament's decision rejecting the American presence, will not accept an agreement to renew cooperation with foreign forces, as the joint US administration statement confirms the renewal of cooperation with these forces," Al-Kaabi said to "the information".
    He added that "political differences loom on the horizon, especially since most of the Iraqi people reject General Electric Company after its failure to develop [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] electricity , while contracting with it again will light the fuse again."
    And that "there is suspicious silence by Parliament on the visit of Al-Kazemi, as the understandings that were made, even if some of them were in the interest of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] but they will make the country fall within the policy of the axes." 25 n
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 08 Jul 2024, 10:27 am