Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Kaabi: The Political Process Will Not Turn By Marginalizing More Than 130 Deputies

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Kaabi: The Political Process Will Not Turn By Marginalizing More Than 130 Deputies Empty Al-Kaabi: The Political Process Will Not Turn By Marginalizing More Than 130 Deputies

Post by Rocky Sun Mar 27, 2022 7:48 am

[size=38]Al-Kaabi: The Political Process Will Not Turn By Marginalizing More Than 130 Deputies
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 03/27/2022 | 8:49 AM
    [/size]

Information / Baghdad...
    Former MP Hassan Shaker Al-Kaabi confirmed that the political process will not revolve by marginalizing more than 130 deputies, pointing out that the presidential candidate supported by the Triple Alliance has many indicators, which cannot be accepted.
    Al-Kaabi told Al-Maalouma, "The data indicates that there are relations between the presidential candidate, Reber Ahmed, and the Zionist entity, which removes the idea of ​​Al-Halbousi's asylum to Iran in order to put pressure on the coordination framework to settle the situation and pass the Triple Alliance candidate for the presidential position."
    He added that "there are large blocs and components that had an effective role and had the authority to decide and did not work to marginalize the other parties, while work is being done today to marginalize more than 130 deputies, and to proceed with the political process in accordance with this context."
    Al-Kaabi indicated that "the marginalization of the mentioned number of deputies will not lead to the rotation of the political process, as the political blockage will remain due to the other party's endeavor to marginalize and exclusion, as the political process should be built on consensus." finished 25

Current date/time is Sun Oct 06, 2024 8:13 am