Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Political bloc: Solving the problem of Iraq is bigger than naming the three presidencies

chouchou
    chouchou

Political bloc: Solving the problem of Iraq is bigger than naming the three presidencies  Empty Political bloc: Solving the problem of Iraq is bigger than naming the three presidencies

Post by chouchou Wed 02 Jul 2014, 10:13 am

Shafaq News / Al-Wafa to Alwatan bloc said on Wednesday, that finding a solution to the country's political and security problem is not associated with the designation of the three presidencies
    , indicating that the solution is in naming the personalities regardless of their affiliations

"The political structure founded by the civil administrator , Paul Bremer is wrong and it needs rebuilding again in a comprehensive manner." The head of the bloc , Abdul Khader Taher told “Shafaq News”.

Tahir noted that "lineups today in the parliament are the same or more than the previous for being sectarian and there are sectarian and nationalist divisions and this will continue, everyone is eyewitnesses that Iraq is going to the abyss “.

Taher called "to form an emergency government in Iraq gives an opportunity to review for several years and then go back to the origins of the political process in a true democracy similar to what happened in Egypt to make it clear that there is a military coup."

The country's security and political situation is going through a crisis with the exit of U.S. troops from Iraq by the end of 2011 and the escalation of the dispute among the political forces

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 11:11 pm