Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance: The government did not present anything concrete regarding the reform paper

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance: The government did not present anything concrete regarding the reform paper Empty Parliamentary Finance: The government did not present anything concrete regarding the reform paper

Post by Rocky Wed 09 Sep 2020, 7:10 am

Parliamentary Finance: The government did not present anything concrete regarding the reform paper

14:36 ​​- 09/09/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Special ...
    The Parliamentary Finance Committee indicated, on Wednesday, that the government of Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi did not provide anything concrete regarding the reform paper.
    Committee member Jamal Cougar said in a statement to "the information", that "Finance Minister Ali Abdul Amir Allawi stated during his hosting in the House of Representatives that the government is unable to present the reform paper it promised," noting that "the Finance Committee rejected the finance minister's justifications about Fix Paper ”.
    He added that "the government has not presented anything tangible regarding the administrative, economic and financial reform paper so far," noting that "not submitting the reform paper is something that the government cannot bear alone, but rather some political parties that have hindered the preparation of this paper."
    The Parliamentary Finance Committee had hosted Minister of Finance Ali Abdul Amir Allawi regarding the government reform paper and discussing financial solutions to get rid of the current crisis. 25 T.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 11:30 pm